Monday, October 13, 2008

No7 SuRe WaT's HappeN~

10.10.08 (Fri)

haiz..actually i dunno i shud be happy, disappointed o sad today after hear d news..a lot things happen in my family recently.. 所谓:"念的经"...i shud be happy when my parents final decision is to give me go back to study but actually i stil wanna continued study here due to certain reasons.. but my parents mouth say wanna ask me go back but actually heart is unwilling to do so..especially my mum..erm.. reasons ar?? i oso not sure y!! i shud be happy bcos all my frens r there n family too.. but nw not happy bcos of family.. how come some family can live so happy n without quarrel n my family is different.. my sis n me both suffer for tis situation.. sometimes, i reli feel so sien to go back home but sometime they reli threat me gud n make me miz them.. jz lik last nite, my dad cal me regardin d hostel termination things.. after tat my dad ask whether wanna tok to mum..i dun hav any comments.. but my mum dunno at there grumble wat n my dad jz tok to me n put down d phone..
both of us is also her daughter..how can she threat us lik tis.. i very very sad la.. wuwuwu~ ='[ tats y i oweys thinks tat FRENS IS D BEST!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

don sad cos of tis...mayb ur parents got their reason that might cant tell u now? all parents are trying their best to gv the best for their child...but don gv up everything bcos of tis...work hard yourself to get wat u wan...take k...b happy...

~MiLy~ said...

thanxx for ur advice.. =p

paulus said...

haha.. i thought u wanna build your own family in KL.. jk la.. wish u everything goes well lo.. wat to do~~~

Unknown said...

no need to thanks to me. i just share my experiences with u. cheer up, be strong. Look far forward, not to b emotional.

~MiLy~ said...

crazy paulus!! i where got say wanna marry wor..even bf oso dun hav ar..haha
dj foody.. i better le.. anyway, 10s!!