Friday, November 7, 2008

StudY LifE @ KL EnDeD

Finally today is my last day at KL..my feeling wor?? complicated lo.. say will not miz is pretend de.. actually i will bu she de d life n frens at here lo.. dunno next time when wil c them again~ ='( d classroom n skool here is bigger n prettier than kch.. sum more need to walk staircase to classroom.. parking oso very difficult.. no handsome guy to c sum more.. haha.. wanna shopping whole day oso cannot. can only manage to walk a few hours only.. swt.. ^.^''' but i dun like d life here... jz like last weekend, i go shopping at mid valley wf my mum n sis.. my handbag kena cut by ppl but i din realise it.. i only realise it when i reach home.. luckily my purse din get lost.. else i cant go back 2molo.. reli kung bu lo... make me feel very scared when carry handbags nowadays.. my study life at KL ended today.. d next time i come here is jz for shopping only..
my study week for started on d day i go back to kch.. hope i can pass all d papers tis time.. gambateh!! wish me gud luck.. gud luck to all my frens too~

13 comments:

chingyong said...

da jie jie.. when coming back here ar?? still taking p3 and optionals here right?? KL very kung bu one lar.. haha.. but no orang utan here..

paulus said...

walao.. wat no handsome guy to see in kch!!! kia hong no handsome to u meh!!?

~MiLy~ said...

erm.. i mayb not goin back lu~ hehe.. if got oso need wait result jz decide le... heard marcus oredi resign le rite? orang utan so cute la.. u wanna come here??

~MiLy~ said...

chou paulus!! oweys say kia hong bo.. make me shy nia la..he not s handsome s u la..haha

paulus said...

Shy?? haha.. u will shy one meh... always buy me in the facebook..
come back to kch la.. no need to go back to KL liao, as ur loves one are all here in kch. haha.

chingyong said...

yeap he resignED, haiz.. dont know lar now.. optional also taking in kuching? cute ar? never see before ler.. stay at ur hse?? if go there? haha..

~MiLy~ said...

i so gud ar...wanna help u increase price la..else u so cheap nia..so ko lian..no ppl wan!! haha..shun bian ask u to wash toilet for me ma..haha.. Woi~ i where got luv one wor..simply say..

~MiLy~ said...

mayb take at here lu~ need wait result out jjz decide lo as i ever attend for d earlier chapter le ma.. hehe.. u stay at mey house only.. later ur lau po jealous la!! haha

chingyong said...

haha, me and lao po can stay together at ur hse mar.. welcome or not? ooo icic.. but optional how ler?? also taking there meh, p3 i heard dinesh teaching.. sien lor like that.. i wan PASS.. all the best da jie jie..

chingyong said...

all the best in the finals da jie jie =)

paulus said...

da jie jie? call her aunty la.. hahaha.... almost 24 lo... aunty grade..

~MiLy~ said...

sure welcome lo..my house small bo.. ur lau po can sleep wf me but u hav to stay at living room.. haha.. bcome "ting zhang".. =p
yaya.. optional is teach by dinesh.. try 1st lu~ jz decide!! hope tis sem all of us can PASS le.. gud luck!!

~MiLy~ said...

bluek~ chou paulus!! oweys say me aunty ba.. u so young meh?? oredi 25yrs old oso lu~ haha